Wood Sawdust Briquette Machine Types and Process
What is Wood Sawdust Briquette?
Wood Sawdust Briquettes
A wood sawdust briquette is a log or brick that is made of sawdust, and sometimes other materials such as plant remnants from agriculture often referred to as a biomass briquette. Utilizing products that would otherwise be considered waste, sawdust briquettes offer a cheap form of fuel for general heat. Because of the processes involved, sawdust briquettes have a very low moisture content, making them a more efficient combustion material than timber alone would be. (Related Article: Sawdust Log Making Machine for Sale >>)
Another benefit of the creation process is that sawdust briquettes burn with very little smoke and odor, this is because there is no requirement for additional agents or additives to get the particles to stick together. The high density inherent in the sawdust briquette also means they retain heat and burn for longer, making them a great alternative fuel for many commercial industries. In the home, wood sawdust briquettes can be utilized for cooking purposes or general heating. The low cost to make and produce means sawdust briquettes are ideal for people living in developing and poor areas. (Related Post: Industrial Wood Pellet Machine >>)
Wood Sawdust Briquette Making Machine for Sale
GEMCO supplies various types of biomass briquette machine to meet the different requirements for wood briquette making, among which GCBC Series Briquette Machine is the hot sales wood sawdust briquette making machine.
Complete Set of Wood Briquette Machine Line
|Output Capacity (kg/h)||180-210||300-350||250-300|
|Motor Power (kw)||15||18.5||18.5|
|Electric Heater (kw)||2.2*2|
|Life of the Inner Former||1-2years|
|Size of Briquettes||50*50mm*L480mm||60*60mm*L500mm||50*50mm*L480mm|
|Size of Inside Hole||Dia.16mm|
|Density of Briquettes||1.3 g/cm3|
Wood Sawdust Briquette Machine Working Principles
Nomatter what briquetting machine types is, the process of wood sawdust briquetting is straightforward in principle. By applying high temperature and pressure to the biomass, it is compressed into a solid form. Nearly all wood and many biomass products contain lignin, this is a structural part of the plant that helps transport water through the system and supports the cells, allowing plants to have rigid and solid forms. Under high pressure and temperature this lignin is released from its original cells. It acts as a natural binding agent as the biomass is compressed, allowing for high-density briquettes that hold their shape. (Related Post: How to Make Briquettes?)
Working Video of Wood Sawdust Briquette Machine
Utilizing the screw briquette machine presents many advantages, Briquettes made using a screw press have a concentric hole, this provides a large surface area which in turn allows the briquette to burn longer and at a more consistent temperature. This process gives them a high combustion rate, which makes them a fantastic substitute for coal in most applications. The finished briquettes shape is determined by altering certain parts of the machine. The diameter and shape can be adjusted so the product can be suited for many different end uses.
Wood Sawdust Briquette Making Machine Features
Sawdust Briquette Machine Details
- GEMCO briquette machines are all designed with long life and high-quality materials.
- The automatic temperature-control system means that throughout the whole process the correct temperatures are being applied to produce high-density briquettes about 1300kg/cbm. The heat is generated by two heat collars, which are made from thick copper wire with ceramic insides, ensuring even heat distribution.
- Alloy steel, with high hardness, provides the longest working life possible, to guarantee the distance between every screw is the same, and that the angle of every screw is the same, the screw shaft has been created with a milling machine. This ensures the product is consistent in size and shape every time
- The inner sleeve has a lifespan of around one to two years, a considerable amount of time for these machines, and has been made from a whole steel bar that has been cut with a water jet system, meaning the inside of the shaft is very smooth. This smoothness means the more natural formation of briquettes, which will save in both time and energy consumption. It has the added benefit of producing briquettes with a beautiful smooth finish
- The gearbox features a self-lubricating system, which is aided by an exhaust function that helps maintain constant air pressure throughout the process.
- Lastly, the machine has an auto cutting system, which will ensure that briquettes are cut into uniform sizes as they come out of the device. The hopper features a movable plate in the bottom, this makes for easy cleaning and material can still be discharged if it becomes jammed