hydraulic wood briquette machine
Biomass briquettes are made from sawdust, wood chips, rice husk, groundnut shell, coffee grounds, straws, etc. by briquette machine through high temperature and high pressure compression. Setting up briquetting plant project is a profitable business since it can be widely used in heating systems, household cooking, boilers, BBQ, biomass power plants, etc. Biomass briquettes and biomass pellets are now the most cost-effective renewable substitute for fossil fuels. (Read more: Biomass Pellet Machine for Sale >>)
Wood Briquette Machine for Sales
Hydraulic biomass briquette machine, also known as wood briquette machine or biomass brick machine, is the newest briquette machine developed by GEMCO. It is mainly used to produce wood or sawdust briquettes. In addition, it can also process rice husk, straw, paperboard, sugarcane bagasse or other biomass raw material. (Related Post: How to Make Wood Briquettes >>)
- Raw Materials: wood, sawdust, straw, rice husk, paperboard, sugarcane bagasse, coffee ground, etc.
- Briquette Shapes: rectangle, octagon, hexagon, round, etc.
Hydraulic briquette machine mainly consists of storage bin, hydraulic pressure stand, feeding cylinder with hydraulic pressure drive, compressing cylinder, clamping cylinder at the outlet and discharge tube.
Hot Sale Sawdust Briquette Machines of GEMCO
The screw briquette machine and punching briquette machine are also the most widely used briquette machine provided by GEMCO. Both are suitable to process a wide range of biomass raw materials. If you have any interests, please contact us to get the detailed parameters and price list!
Screw Sawdust Briquette Machine to Make High Quality Biomass Briquettes
Buy High Quality Sawdust Briquette Machine to Make Biomass Briquettes: HOT Sale Wood Briquette Machine Offered by Hydraulic Briquette Machine Manufacturer or Supplier, Guide on Process of Biomass Briquette Production and How to Start Biomass Briquetting Business with Limited Cost in Tanzania, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana,South Korea, etc.
Hydraulic Wood Briquette Machine Technical Specifications
|Model||Capacity (kg/hr)||Power (kw)||Weight (kg)||Dimension (mm)|
GEMCO Hydraulic Wood Briquette Machine Advantages
- It has good forming rate, low power consumption, stable running, highly automatic operating system, complete alarm system and takes small space.
- It adopts PLC system and visual touch screen control system, so that all processes can be seen on the screen. The PLC is SIMENS 224 Series; the contactor, motor protector and other components are Schneider brand; the touch screen uses domestic famous brand THINGET.
PLC Control of GEMCO Hydraulic Briquette Machine
- Automatic alarm device is applied to the wood briquette machine to ensure production safety, which includes overpressure alarm, temperature alarm, blockage alarm, etc. Operator can see the alarm light and know where goes wrong quickly and solve the problem in time. (More details will be shown in our Instruction Manual.)
- The automatic feeding system can ensure steady production and prevent material blockage.
- The high-strength hydraulic pressing system can provide enough compression force to keep the safety and stability of briquetting process. The hydraulic valve is imported German Rexroth brand.
- The shape of briquettes can be customized according to customer requirement.
- The quality and performance of this hydraulic wood briquette machine can meet EU standards.
- Complete intelligent liquid temperature control system. If the hydraulic oil temperature exceeds the top and bottom limitation of set temperature, the system will automatically start cooling fan or electric heating system to guarantee oil temperature.
How does the hydraulic wood briquette machine work?After pulverized by hammer mill, the powder wood or sawdust with moisture content of 12% will be put into the material bin. Then they are conveyed to the briquetting cavity through a screw conveyor. After that, the materials are pressed by hydraulic pressure into briquettes and pushed out.