cpm pellet mill
CPM pellet mill, short for California Pellet Mill, is known to some people. It is famous because it is a USA company that can serve its local customers faster than other manufacturers and suppliers.
Also, we do not deny that CPM pellet mill has some advantages as below (described on their website):
- Durable, energy efficient, round-the-clock production
- Adopts gear drive that can provide 98% of energy transfer
- Metal-to-metal seals between components can keep dust and steam inside the pelletizing chamber
- Modular gearbox design allows flexibility to increase production with simple modifications
- Stand-alone oil lubrication system is more effective in maintaining lubrication and protects bearings from premature wear
- Stainless steel pellet chamber resists corrosion and lasts longer in most pelletizing operations
- Multi-positioning feeder enables easier installation and alignment to bins
|GEMCO Pellet Mill||CPM Pellet Mill|
Why GEMCO pellet mill is superior to CPM pellet mill for users?
- GEMCO pellet mill has all the above mentioned CPM pellet mill features.
- GEMCO ring die pellet mill has got 10 technological patents.
- GEMCO pellet mill is suitable to process various kinds of biomass like sawdust, wood logs, bamboo dust, wood shavings, corn stalk, cotton straw, rice husk, bagasse, empty fruit bunch, and so on.
- It can be lubricated without stop, which means it can work 24 hours a day.
- It has a patented air cooling system, which can lengthen 70% of ring die pellet mill roller bearing service life. Besides, this system can clear away the dust and powdery material and collect it for reproduction, which greatly saves production cost and increase productivity.
- GEMCO pellet mill adopts high quality shaft and oil seals, which ensure high efficiency, stability and low noise.
- The most important, GEMCO pellet mill is much cheaper than CPM pellet mill! Not only the equipments, but also spare parts. If you buy GEMCO pellet mill, you will save a large amount of production cost!
So there is no excuse that you don’t choose GEMCO pellet mill! You will find it perform much better than CPM pellet mill in your pellets production!