large wood pellet machine
Large ring die pellet machine is the key part in large pellet production lines. Since it is often used to produce wood pellets, it is also called large wood pellet machine. But recently, it is also used by some factories to process EFB (palm fiber), coconut shell, crop waste, bagasse, hops, and other biomass.
There are 2 models of large pellet machines, BPM42 that produces 1-1.5ton/h and BPM508 that produces 1.5-2ton/h.
Technical Parameters of large pellet machine
|Power (KW)||Packing Size (MM)||
Main spare parts
|Ring die||Roller shells|
Pellets made by large ring die pellet machine
|Pine sawdust pellets||Corn stalk pellets||EFB pellets|
Reasons for you to choose large wood pellet machine:
- The best choice for people who want to establish a wood or palm fiber pellet plant.
- The pellet size can be 6mm, 8mm, 10mm or 12 mm.
- It has large capacity. 1-3 sets of the wood pellet machines can be designed in a complete pellet production line. If larger capacities than 6ton/h are needed, we can parallel several lines together to meet your requirement.
- The machine utilizes imported FAG bearings and oil seal to give the machine a higher efficiency, stability and low noise.
- Strengthened high-chromium alloy and heat treatment is used for main working parts, so it performs extremely well in making hardwood pellets.
- The main driver utilizes high precision gear transmission instead of belt transmission to increase 20% efficiency.
- The specially designed lubrication system allows operator to lubricate the pellet machine even when it is working.
- Air cooling system is adopted to prevent the machine from getting overheat.
- The latest processing technology of ring die can guarantee it not cracking while in use, thus making sure one ring die can produce at least 800-1000 tons of pellets. (Note: roller and ring die are wearing parts, they shall be changed together even only one of them is worn out.)