- Flat Die Pellet Mill
- Ring die pellet mill
- Biomass Pellet Plant
- Biomass briquette machine
- Auxiliary Equipments
- ZLSP200B R-type Electric Pellet Mill
- MPL300 Biomass Mobile Pellet Plant
- Large Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill
- D-type ZLSP200B Small Pellet Mill
- Screw Biomass Briquetting Machine
- Hydraulic Wood Briquette Machine
ADD: 19F, Suite B, Global Trade Mansion, Wenfeng Avenue, Anyang, Henan, P.R.C
mechanical stamping biomass briquette press
Mechanical stamping briquette press is a kind of biomass briquette press used to make wood chips, sawdust, straw, stalk, peanut shell, bamboo powder and other crop or forestry wastes into solid fuel briquettes.
It is also a press machine to make pellets and briquettes together, since the briquettes made by this press are cylindrical rod shape, and the size can range from 8/10/22mm diameter pellets to 30/70mm round briquettes. If you want to make both the pellets and briquettes with one machine, this briquetting press is your ideal choice. You only need to change the molds.
Note: This machine can be designed into mechanical stamping briquette plant with auxiliary equipments.
(Used to press briquettes)
(Used to press pellets)
Video of mechanical stamping briquette press
φ8mm Pellets Plant
φ70mm Briquettes Plant
Yield with different molds (raw material sawdust: moisture content 15%, size: 3-5mm)
front flank flank behind
Technical Parameter of Mechanical Stamping Briquette Press
|Main Components||Main Engine, Feeder, Electric control cabinet|
|Specifications||Diameter 8mm-22mm pellets|
|Diameter 30-70mm briquettes|
|Main engine power||45KW|
|Dimensions||Main engine 3.4mX2mX1.8m|
|Electric control cabinet 1.2mX0.6mX1.2m|
|Area||About 80 square meters|
|φ8mm Pellets(rice husk)||φ10mm Pellets||φ22mm Briquettes||φ30mm Briquettes(sawdust)|
|φ70mm Briquettes||φ70mm cotton straw briquettes||φ70mm maize straw briquettes||briquettes(woods)|
Why Mechanical Stamping Biomass Briquette Press is Superior?
- The main parts of the press adopt high quality raw material and heat treatment to guarantee long service life as well as decrease rustiness. All bearings are imported from Germany to assure the durability of the machine.
- It has low power consumption: only consumes 40kwh electricity for producing 1 ton of biomass rod briquettes.
- The speed regulating motor of the press can regulate feeding speed for different raw materials with variable characteristics, which enables the materials to be fed evenly.
- After repeated tests, different dies are designed to meet the demand of different raw material. So that this device adapts to a wider range of raw material.