what are the advantages of wood briquette machineThe mechanical stamping type wood briquette machine for sale is a widely used biomass fuel making machine since it can make both briquettes and pellets. It can process wood, sawdust, stalks, peanut shell, cotton stalk, bamboo dust, furfural residue, acid-sludge, soy sauce residue, etc.
This wood briquette machine has many advantages:
- Low production cost. The wearing parts like forming die and punch are made from wear-resisting and high hardness alloy steel, so they can be used to produce at least 500 tons of pellets or briquettes, which means the wear cost for 1 ton is just 1/3USD.
- The briquettes have high density. This wood briquette machine does not need electrical heating. Its great impact force can be 300ton, and the high frequency impacting can reach 300times/min. the machine itself can generate 150-200℃ heat, so it can soften the raw wood material and press it into briquettes. The density of briquettes is about 1-1.3ton/m3.
- The wood briquette machine has long lifespan and can work continuously. Its main parts are produced by CNC equipment. It has scientific lubricating system and compulsive lubricating technology to guarantee lubrication. Its spare parts adopt high quality imported components.
- The material extruding and briquette forming is stable. The mechanical stamping technology can prevent material blockage or machine boring to guarantee the stability of briquettes extruding.
- This wood briquette machine has high productivity. It can work 24 hours continuously. Its average capacity is 0.8-1.5ton/h.
- It is easy to operate. Because of its high automatic degree, it only needs 2 persons to operate. The material conveying can be realized by man power or conveyor.
- The wood briquette machine has high cost effectiveness. Compared to similar equipments made my other manufacturers, the mechanical stamping wood briquette machine made by GEMCO is more technology-intensive. It is ideal choice for people who have large supply of wood waste.
Get In Touch
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!