Rice Husk Pellet Mill Make Rice Husk into Biofuel or Fodder
What is Rice Husk?Rice husk is the largest secondary-product in the rice processing, holding 20% of rice by weight counting. Nowadays, the annual output of the world rice is 568 million tons, with the annual output of world rice husk reaches 11.36million tons.
The Applications of Rice Husk is As Followed:
- Fuel in power plant.
- As padding (material for fermented mattress).
- Formation of active carbon.
- Source of silicon dioxide and silicon dioxide compound.
- As fodder.
- Fire proofing insulation.
Rice husk can be used in many ways, and how to pelletize rice husk into pellets with Rice Husk Pellet Mill?
Procedures of Rice Husk Pelletizing
- Screening. Get rid of the impurity of the rice husk, like the biomass-free materials, rocks, iron dust, etc.
- Pelleting. Put the treated rice husk into the rice husk pellet mill to pelletize.
- Cooling. The fresh rice husk particles after coming out of the pellet mill with a high temperature need to be cooled to keep the shape.
- Package. If you pellet the rice husk for selling, you need a packing machine to pack the rice hull pellets.
The Advantages of Using Rice Husk as Biomass Pellets Fuel:
- High heating value. The density of the shaped rice husk pellets is (1.0-1.3) t/m3 and the heating value is (3500-4000) kcal/kg, whose market price is 750RMB per ton.
- The raw material is more abundant and the cost is low relatively.
- Crushing and drying is not necessary for the processing, and only with one pelletizing line can the production process, which can decrease the equipment investment.
- With low cost, the production power consumption for one ton of rice husk pelletizing is below 60 degrees of electricity.
- No smoke produced in the processing is good for the environment.
- It is convenient to reserve and transport.
The Advantages of Rice Husk as FodderAfter dealing, the rice husk has higher water- absorbing with more opportunities to melting in water for various of nutrient content, so the fodder can be digested by the livestock, with 17%-20% digestibility, improving one time than before. Rice husk, as a kind of fodder, can be divided into unit bran fodder, puffed rice husk fodder, rice husk fermentation fodder, chemistry treatment fodder. Rice husk pellets processed by rice husk pellet mill are more suitable for animal consumption.
Generating biomass fuel and fodder for livestock from the rice husk plays a very important role in waste recycling, with broad prospect for developing. GEMCO, as the forehead of the biomass energy industry, has rich practical experience and technology in pelletizing rice husk and other agricultural waste. Want to learn more rice husk pellet mill? Contact Us!
In addition, if you want to make the rice hull into briquettes, the rice hull briquette press will help you.
Get In Touch
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!