how to select sawdust pellet millNowadays many people are looking for sawdust pellet mill online every day. The reason is that they want to make use of their sawdust and at the same time make profit or save cost with their sawdust pellets. As a result, sawdust pellet mill has become a popular kind of machine.
Who can use sawdust pellet mill?
- Furniture or woodworking factories. These factories always produce large amount of sawdust every day, and how to take advantage of the sawdust is their headache. With sawdust pellet mill, they can make their waste sawdust into valuable sawdust pellets for sale.
- Power plants. Power plants consume large quantity of fuel every day. Previously, they use coal as fuel source. With the development of sawdust pellet mill, they can produce sawdust pellets to replace coal. Statistics show that sawdust pellets are the most efficient, cost-effective and environmental friendly fuel sources till now.
- People who have regular supply of sawdust. In fact there are small capacity sawdust pellet mills which are most suitable for home users.
3 types of sawdust pellet mill
|Large ring die sawdust pellet mill||Small ring die sawdust pellet mill||Flat die sawdust pellet mill|
How to choose sawdust pellet mill for yourself?
- To choose a sawdust pellet mill for yourself, the first you need to consider what is the capacity you need. 1. If you need large capacities over 1 ton per hour, large ring die sawdust pellet mill can meet your requirement. But it cannot be used singly, which means it should be equipped with auxiliary equipments like dryer (to dry the sawdust), conveyor, cooler, or even packing machine. 2. If you need medium capacity like 500-800kg/h, the small ring die sawdust pellet mill is your best choice. It is a ring die pellet mill and also with medium capacity, so it can produce excellent quality sawdust pellets. 3. If you only need small capacity, the flat die pellet mill can just meet your demand. It does not take too much space and money. You are also able to combine 2 or more sets of flat die pellet mills together to reach a larger capacity. Its advantage is that, if one set goes wrong, other sets can operate normally.
- Other factors like your budget and input-output ratio should also be taken into consideration. Sometimes low price doesn’t mean the best. You must think about the overall cost in the sawdust pellets production.
Get In Touch
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!