What is feed pellet machineFeed pellet machine is an animal feed processing equipment, which can press grass, straw, corn, soybean etc. into small feed pellets.
The classification of feed pellet machine
Feed pellet machine, divided into the ring die feed pellet mill, flat die feed pellet mill, roller feed particles.
According to the material, it can be divided into straw feed pellet machine, wheat gluten feed pellet machine, soybean meal feed pellet machinery, maize straw feed pellet machinery, wood pellets machine, etc. A variety of feed pellet machine are classified by appearance and the way of production.
The using range of feed pellet machine
Feed pellet machine is widely used in large, medium and small aquaculture farm, grain feed mills, animal farms, poultry farms, individual farmers and small and medium-sized farms, farmers for large, medium, small feed mills use.
The main features of feed pellet machine
- Simple structure, wide adaptability, small footprint and low noise.
- Powdery feed, grass powder without liquid or a little liquid to add can be made pellets. The water content of pellet feed is basically the moisture content of granulated feed, which is more conducive to storage.
- More economic benefits than mixed powder feed.
- Dry material processing, the production of feed particles have high hardness, surface smooth, and internal aging, which can improve the nutrient digestion and absorption.
- Adjustable length, diameter Φ 2 ㎜ - 10 ㎜ all can be produced. Grass granules, pure grain pellets and mixed granules all can be processed.
- Pellet formation process can cause the pancreatic enzyme resistance factor degeneration effect in the grains and legumes, which can reduce the adverse effects on the digestive, and also can kill all kinds of parasitic ovum and other pathogenic microorganisms, reduce the variety of insect and diseases of the digestive system.
Get In Touch
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!