Special Designed Small Chicken Feed Mill Plant for Tanzania
Small Chicken Feed Mill Plant Tanzania
Small chicken feed mill plant for Tanzania is professionally designed for making chicken feed pellet in Tanzania, which is mainly composed of a series of equipments including hammer mill, mixer, conveyor, storage silo, feed pellet machine, pellets cooler and packing machine.
(Small Chicken Feed Mill Plant for Tanzania)
ZLSP Flat Die Feed Pellet Machine Technical Data
|Model||Power||Capacity (kg/h)||G.W./N.W.||Packing Size|
|ZLSP-D 120B||3kw (3phase)/2.2 kw (Single phase)||60-100||80/100||750x320x680|
|ZLSP-D 150B||4 kw (3phase)||90-120||95/110||800x450x700|
|ZLSP-D 200B||7.5 kw (3phase)||200-300||200/230||1650x820x1200|
|ZLSP-D 230B||11 kw (3phase)||300-400||290/320||1050x480x930|
|ZLSP-D 260B||15 kw (3phase)||400-600||320x360||1180x540x1000|
|ZLSP-D 300B||22 kw (3phase)||600-800||350/380||1240x540x950|
|ZLSP-D 150C||4 kw (3phase)||90-120||105/125||1000x480x780|
|ZLSP-D 200C||7.5 kw (3phase)||200-300||210/230||1050x550x830|
|ZLSP-D 230C||11 kw (3phase)||300-400||290/320||1200x560x950|
|ZLSP-D 260C||15 kw (3phase)||400-600||340/370||1240x580x1000|
|ZLSP-D 300C||22 kw (3phase)||600-800||425/465||1300x620x1100|
|ZLSP-D 120A||8 Hp||60-100||120/140||900x500x730|
|ZLSP-D 150A||8 Hp||90-120||180/220||1000x500x750|
|ZLSP-D 200A||15 Hp||200-300||210/240||1460x750x900|
|ZLSP-D 230A||22 Hp||300-400||280/310||1560x850x1000|
|ZLSP-D 260A||30 Hp||400-600||330/360||1200x500x1070|
|ZLSP-D 300A||55 Hp||600-800||410/450||1220x600x1000|
|ZLSP-D 150P||≥8 Hp||90-120||105/125||900*540*1020|
|ZLSP-D 200P||≥15 Hp||200-300||210/230||1000*540*1020|
|ZLSP-D 230P||≥22 Hp||300-400||290/320||1000*540*1020|
|ZLSP-D 260P||≥30 Hp||400-500||340/370||1050*540*900|
|ZLSP-D 300P||≥55 Hp||500-600||425/465||1100*540*1000|
We know that Tanzania is not a developed country, which develops agriculture as the economic domination, thus there are variety of raw materials which can be used for making chicken feed pellet, such as, soybean, wheat, corn, rice bran, peanut, rice husk and kinds of meals including maize perm meal, bean meal, cottonseeds meal and rapeseed dregs etc. Therefore, the rich raw materials give the development of chicken raising a stable foundation in Tanzania.
Tanzania Market Overview
(rich materials for making chicken feed pellets)
(poultry industry in Tanzania)
Advantages of Small Chicken Feed Mill Plant Tanzania
- Small chicken feed mill plant for Tanzania adopting small size machines, is designed with reasonable and compact structure, covering a small area, even you can set it up in your back yards.
- With high quality materials, all the machines which are equipped in small chicken feed mill plant can serve for longer time, easy to care and maintain, reducing the maintenance cost.
- Through complete processing, the finished chicken feed pellet has bright and smooth surface, high density, better palatability, easy to be digested by chicken, avoiding the chicken being picky.
- The detailed processing of small chicken feed mill plant in Tanzania can be adjusted properly according to the actual requirements of the customers.
- In the vital pelleting processing, the feed pellet machine structure has been optimized by adding the reinforcing rib and increasing the casting thickness, thus strengthening the machinery strength, stopping the problem of machine shell breaking.
- Safe electricity control is equipped in this small chicken feed mill plant Tanzania, which meets the CE operation system, the emergency button can stop the production at the urgent condition.
- Due to the strict and standard production and technical management, the consistency and interchangeability of all the components have been guaranteed, the customers can choose the components without worries.
If you have any question about our small chicken feed mill plant for Tanzania, please contact us for more detailed information.
Get In Touch
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!