Briquette Making Equipment Got Popular in Philippine ClientsWith the popularization of briquette fuel, more and more people have a comprehensive understanding about briquetting technology, especially in the countries with rich biomass raw materials, like Southeast Asia countries which has amount of forestry and crop sources.
Briquette Making Equipment Purchased to PhilippineIn our recent orders, we have a client from Philippine who want to produce fuel briquette with grasses and rice husk. At the beginning of our contact, he noticed our BPM508 pellet making machine which is mainly used for making pellet with the diameter of 6mm, 8mm, 10mm or 12 mm, not meets his requirement for the final size 20mm diameter. We recommend him another type of machinery, GC-MBP1000 briquette making equipment which can meets his requirement.
|Product name||Main component||Main engine power||Specification||Output (kg/h)||Weight (kg)||Operator|
|Structure and Equipments||
electric control cabinet
Diameter 8mm-22mm pellet
Diameter 30-70mm briquette
With different sizes forming mold, the capacity is different
|Mould||Dia. 8mm||Dia. 10mm||Dia. 22mm||Dia. 30mm||Dia. 70mm|
Briquette Making Equipment Becoming Popular in PhilippineThe Philippine has been improving its solid waste management and operation over the past dozen years through carrying its national laws like the Republic Act 9003 (RA 9003), which is also called the “Ecological Solid Waste Management Act of 2000”, which shows the efforts from Philippine government in promoting the resources reuse, recycle and reduction of materials.
Moreover, due to the special stove in Philippine, the briquette produced by this mechanical stamping briquette making equipment is very suitable for burning in the stove, thus this machinery is getting more and more popular around the Philippine people.
Why Briquette Making Equipment so Popular?
- Briquette making equipment is professionally designed and developed for turning the wastes into the treasure, solving the problem of storing the daily wastes and reducing the daily fuel cost.
- Raw material is easy to found. The raw material can be agricultural wastes like rice husk, kinds of crop straws, fruit shells, coffee shell etc; forestry residues like wood logs, wood chips, shavings, weed wood, twigs etc; animal wastes like cattle manure, cow dung, horse manure, chicken manure etc.
（Abundant Biomass Raw Materials）
- The fuel briquettes produced by briquette making equipment has high density, uniform size and length, easy to pack, store, manage and transport, reducing the storing space, decreasing the cost of transportation.
- With the natural raw materials, the finished product is easy to burn with high combustion ratio, without ashes produced into the air, friendly to our environment, the briquette making machinery possesses a bright and promising prospect.
- All of our briquette making equipments meets the international manufacturing standard, the CE certification, and with professional service for pre-sale, on-sale and after-sale, you will get the most professional and perfect solution.
Get In Touch
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!